Updated at 2022-04-01
Triq ix-Xatt, 263, Level 3
Gzira, GZR 1020
The Company is committed to respecting your privacy and to ensuring the protection and security of your personal data. Therefore, we inform you of the way in which we collect, process and protect the personal data that you provide to us.
The data requested in the contractual process is, in general, obligatory (unless, in the required field, the opposite is specified) to comply with the established objectives, as otherwise, it could result in the impossibility of providing the service to the user.
What data do we collect from you?
We collect the data that we request from you and, in all cases, the data that is indicated as mandatory to be able to provide the required service, among others:
- Location data by IP, such as browser, device and operating system
In case you proceed to the registration:
- Identification data: telephone number, e-mail
In case you make a consultation or complaint, the data you provide for the resolution of the same:
- Identification data, such as name, surname, telephone number, e-mail
- Bank details: bank account and operator’s invoices
How do we collect your personal data?
We collect data about you through a variety of different methods including:
- Direct interactions: You may provide data by filling in forms on our site (or otherwise) or by communicating with us by post, phone, email or otherwise, including when you:
- order our products or services;
- create an account on our site;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request resources or marketing be sent to you.
- enter a competition, prize draw, promotion or survey; or
- give us feedback.
- Third parties or publicly available sources: We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- Regulatory due diligence check which may involve personal data.
For what purposes do we use personal data?
We will only use your personal data when legally permitted. The most common uses of your personal data are:
- Where we need to perform the contract between us, for example:
- Management of the product contracts selected by the User.
- Management of the subscription plans selected by the User.
- Carry out the mobile payment services authorized by the user in the product/service contracts.
- Where we need to fulfil requests from the users, for example:
- Manage, process and respond to the user’s requests, queries, incidents, complaints, claims or consultations and, if applicable, manage refunds.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests, for example:
- To carry out anonymous statistical reports regarding the access habits and activity developed by the users.
- Maintenance, support and updating of the website. To resolve possible technical incidents or any other incident that may arise in relation to the Website.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal ground for processing your personal data, other than in relation to sending marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
With whom can your personal data be shared?
The user’s data may be communicated to:
- The Company’s suppliers, when access is necessary for the proper fulfilment of legal obligations and/or the provision of services related to the above purposes. These suppliers will not process your data for their own purposes that the Company has not previously indicated.
- Public Administrations, for legal reasons related to the competences attributed to them.
- The data could be communicated to the entities of the group
How long do we keep personal data?
The data will be processed for the time necessary to achieve the objectives, differentiating the data necessary for payment from those processed for reasons of publicity or customer service, unless the user requests its withdrawal from the Company, opposes or revokes its consent.
- Guarantees to be over 18 years of age and that the data he (she) provides to the Company is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. To this end, the User is responsible for the accuracy of all data provided and will update the information provided at all times to represent the actual situation.
- Guarantees that he (she) has informed the third parties whose data he (she) provides, if any, of the aspects contained in this document. He (she) also guarantees to have obtained their permission to provide their data to the Company for the purposes indicated.
- Will be responsible for the false or inaccurate information he (she) provides.
Exercise of rights
You can, at any time and free of charge, send a letter or email to the addresses indicated in the title of this Policy with the reference “Data Protection” to:
- Request access to your personal data
- Request correction of your personal data
- Request erasure of your personal data
- Object to the processing of your personal data
- Request restriction of processing your personal data
- Request transfer of your personal data
- Withdraw consent to process personal data
You can see more about these rights at: https://gdpr.eu/what-is-gdpr/
The Company will treat the data of the user at all times in an absolutely confidential way and will keep it secret, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulation, by adopting the technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure the safety of your data, and to avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. By using the web-site you are agreeing to using cookies. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. Our sites may use one or more of the following sorts of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our websites. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around a website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our websites work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to a website. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our websites, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our websites and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
Examples of third party cookies providing external services include:
- Google Analytics
Further information about them may be obtained from their respective websites.
If you wish to find out more about cookies, you may like to visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/ which is an independent third-party resource that explains what cookies and clear gifs are and how you may manage them. Please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over the content of this third-party website.
You may block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to disable the use of them. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our websites.
Except for strictly necessary and functional cookies, cookies will expire after within two years.