Terms and Conditions
Updated at 2022-04-01
Method of Entry
Users may join the service where available via:
- This website
- The mobile Internet
GStore is a games subscription service and by placing an order with us, you warrant that you are over the age of 18, and either are the bill payer, or have the bill payer’s permission.
To unsubscribe, please text Stop GStore to 5415. This text message is not case sensitive, however any other variation of this text may not be accepted (E.G. Please stop). Please only consider the service successfully stopped once you have received a FREE reply text message to this effect ‘You have been removed from GStore’ confirming that you have been unsubscribed. If you have not received a text message to this effect, then please contact us to confirm your subscription has been cancelled.
Direct Carrier Billing Weekly Access – General Terms and Conditions
By giving your mobile number to us through the internet, via online adverts or any other promotions, you will gain entry to the selected service. You agree that any information you provide through our website or otherwise is true, accurate and complete, and that you will ensure that this information is kept accurate and up to date at all times. We reserve the right to request verification of your age, identity and contact details.
You will be billed via carrier billing (dependant on your network)
If you have entered via the internet; you will either be required to enter your mobile number and then click on specific subscribe button to verify your subscription into the GStore service. You will then be asked to verify your subscription by confirming a PIN number sent to your mobile phone via text message. It is very important that you respond as indicated, as it is at this point that you will gain access to the GStore service and portal.
Once you have responded as requested and validated your subscription your access to the service commences. You will receive a free text message which confirms how to unsubscribe and contact us. You will only have access to the GStore site for 7 days from the last date of your renewal, therefore your access to the GStore site at the point of unsubscription will depend on where in this 7-day period you have cancelled your subscription.
The first week’s billed message will be sent to your mobile phone shortly after you confirm your subscription.
After you sign up to the GStore service you will gain access to the GStore portal for $4.99 per week.
Continuation of General Terms
Should a mobile network operator encounter failed delivery attempts of a premium message prior to a user sending in the Stop command, the network may still attempt to re-deliver the failed message even after the Stop command has been sent to the promoter. Users understand and accept that the promoter has no control in this matter. However, the promoter will ensure that no new premium messages are generated by the promoter after receipt of a valid stop command. All Stop commands are answered by a free text confirming the Stop command and the cancellation of the subscription as explained in the Cancellation section of this page.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any comments you may have regarding our service. You can also use this to request an unsubscribe from the service.
GStore reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the services and subscription provided to you. Subscription fees will apply regardless of whether or not you use your subscription or access the service, as GStore will continue to provide you with the access to the site and service throughout this period.
GStore reserves the right to modify or change any products or services as required in order to improve range and availability. We recommend that you regularly check the site for updates to the services on offer. Subscriptions will apply (unless and until you text STOP to the shortcode you received in the service messages) regardless.
The Liability of the promoter and its managing company shall be limited to the amount of the charges actually paid.
We shall not be liable:
- for any loss or damage that we could not have reasonably been expected to foresee at the start of the agreement, or for any loss of or corruption to data, systems, equipment, or
- for the actions of any independent third parties in connection with the draw, in particular the determining of the validity of a potential winner and any unforeseen circumstances that may prevent the draw from taking place.
Products and Services
Our products and services are provided via this website and physical copies are not provided. All of these products are subject to copyright protection and should not be copied or distributed.
These products and services are the property of Gstore. By joining the service you will be provided with an account for GStore, you have been granted license to access the products and services, subject to these Conditions.
These products and services have not been sold to any user who has a GStore account. The customer has no right to copy, distribute, share, edit, sell or modify the product in any form. GStore may encrypt any of this information to protect our products and services.
Site – Conditions of Use
You must not:
- Copy, distribute, adapt, share, edit or modify this site or transfer any part of the site
- Do anything which may place an unreasonable or disproportionate load on the site, you must not do anything which disrupts the functions of the site
- Make any modifications to the site, test, scan or circumvent the security of the site
- Use the site or content in any way which breaches the rights of Gstore or any third party
- Use the account of another customer, or impersonate another customer when using the site
- Knowingly transmit any virus, worm, defect, Trojan horse or any other malicious code to the site for any reason; and
- Use any method to autonomously create accounts by any means under fraudulent pretences
Gstore reserves the right to assign the agreement to and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, at any time without notice. The user may not assign any of his/her rights or obligations arising from their agreement to and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The promoter is GStore, a brand name of the promoter GoMobee LTD.
Triq ix-Xatt, 263, Level 3
Gzira, GZR 1020
E-mail contact: email@example.com
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
We aim to meet high standards and our policies and procedures are, therefore, constantly under review. From time to time we may update our Terms and Conditions and Privacy policies to optimise the user experience and to comply with legal and regulatory obligations. Accordingly, we recommend that you check these pages periodically in order to review our current policies.
We always do our best to meet the needs of those who contact us, but we appreciate that sometimes you can find yourself in a situation where you are not happy with the service that has been provided. If you would like to make a complaint regarding the contact you have had with, or the service you have received from us, then this policy sets out the process for you to use.
Any and all complaints will be dealt with appropriately and will be investigated by a member of staff within the company with sufficient seniority to resolve the issues. While dealing with your complaint we promise to be respectful of you at all times, in turn we expect the same behaviour towards our staff.
The majority of all complaints can be handled and resolved at the first point of contact, however this is not always possible. We aim to complete all investigations and resolve all complaints within 10 working days of the complaint being made.
How to make a complaint
All complaints can be made by email using the below information:
For your complaint to be properly registered please provide us with the following information:
- Your full name, phone number and email address
- Your postal address, so that communication in writing can be made where necessary
- Full details of the complaint including any dealings you may have had with us, or any of the services we provide. We would suggest you advise of what happened, when it happened, who you dealt with if anyone, what you would like further clarification on, why you think what has happened is wrong and what you would like us to do to put things right.
All of the above information will be kept confidential and private, to be used for the sole purpose of investigating and responding to the complaint made. This information will not be provided to any third parties unless absolutely necessary in order to fully investigate the complaint, by lodging a complaint, you are agreeing that this can occur.
People who can complain
A complaint can be made by either someone who has received services from or relating to GoMobee LTD, or a representative of the above-described service user. Where a representative wish to make a complaint on behalf of someone else, they may be required to provide proof that they have the permission of the service user to make the complaint or query on their behalf.
After a complaint has been made
All complaints will receive a response within 1 working day, however if further investigation is necessary before an explanation/resolution can be provided, then we aim to resolve your complaint within 10 working days. In responding to your complaint, we will follow the procedures set out in this policy unless other guidelines are agreed with the complainant, and will ensure that:
- You understand how to progress your complaint and are kept informed of this.
- You are made aware of the outcome of your complaint promptly
- Your complaint and the information you provide to us is treated in confidence
- We will tell you what steps we intend to take to remedy any complaint that is upheld.
Complaints should be made as soon as possible after the incident giving rise to the complaint. We do expect all complaints to be current; however we will accept a historic complaint if we are satisfied that:
- The complainant can give a valid reason for not making the complaint sooner, and
- Despite the delay, it is still possible to investigate the complaint effectively and fairly
It is important for the complainant to be aware that if their complaint involves disputing the use of, or registration to one of our services, they may be required to provide evidence which confirms their claim (E.G. a copy of the mobile phone bill). As with all other personal information, in any instance where the complainant is required to provide additional information or documentation, this will only be used for the sole purpose of investigating and responding to the complaint made, and will be kept confidential and private.
All complainants have the right to refer their complaint on to the appropriate governing body if they are unhappy with the outcome of our investigation, however this referral must be made by the complainant and will not be made by GoMobee LTD on the complainant’s behalf.
All complainants will be given the opportunity to receive an acknowledgement letter or email upon request. This will discuss not only the complaint itself, but the manner in which the complaint has so far been handled and the period in which the investigation of the complaint is likely to be completed.
Once a complaint has been dealt with
Once investigations have been completed, upon request, a report can be provided which includes:
- A detailed explanation of how the complaint has been considered
- The conclusions reached, including any and all remedial action needed, and
- Confirmation that any action needed has either already been taken or, if not yet taken, the proposed timescale when such action will be completed
- A letter/email will be sent to the complainant where necessary, confirming all of the above information and reminding them of their right to take the matter further if they are unhappy with the outcome.
In circumstances where the response/final outcome of the investigation is not ready within 10 working days we will notify the complainant accordingly and explain the reason why.